Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sheridan College - Architecture Drawing


We had to draw any building/house for this project, and so I thought to myself, "Why not draw my own college?" Yes, it is a very complex building, but it looked so nice that I just HAD to draw it. This was the SCAET Building as part of the Oakville Campus. I first drew the whole thing in pencil, then drew another version with technical pen, black ink.

We also needed to include at least one figure in proportion to our building, so I took a picture and used that for reference when drawing the 3 figures in my composition. I added some tree branches as a sort of "frame" just to make the drawing look a little more appealing and complete.

I'm proud to have studied in this college, at this beautiful, large campus.
I'm gonna miss you Sheridan!