Monday 3 September 2012

Fruit Frenzy!






Alright, this was probably the most challenging yet exciting assignment so far in Texturing and Lighting class, and I think this turned out exceptionally well (considering I worked on this for about 2 weeks)...


I'm not gonna say much here, only because I've spent WAY too much time on this and I need to move on! 

[Basically the model was given to us without any colour or light (everything was just plain old grey). 
So we had to apply shaders, textures and light to make this render look as realistic as possible. It may sound quite easy, but here's the challenging part: We had to use the default Maya Software render engine to render this out...NOT Mental Ray, NOT Vray...just 100% Maya!]

More texturing/lighting stuff coming soon!

~Nathanael Xavier